• What is the abstract submission period for ESTRO 2024?
11 September – 25 October 2023 (23h59 CEST). We highly recommend completing your submission early.
• How do I submit an abstract?
Please submit the abstract online via the ESTRO website. You will have to fill out the submission form by completing all the required fields.
• May an author submit multiple abstracts and is there a maximum?
Yes, an author can submit multiple abstracts without a limit, however, the content of these abstracts should significantly differ from each other. Abstracts with very similar content may be rejected by the Scientific Programme Committee.
• Whom can I contact in case of questions regarding abstract submission?
Please e-mail email@example.com.
• Who is the contact person for all correspondence related to the abstract?
The submitting author of the abstract only.
• In which language must the abstract be submitted?
Abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
• Which track and topic should I submit an abstract to?
To a Track & Topic outlined on this list.
• How many keywords should I indicate?
Please write 1 to 3 keywords (different from the topic) that best describe your work.
• What happens if I request a Digital Poster only?
Your abstract will not be considered for presentation as a proffered paper, mini-oral or poster discussion by the Scientific Programme Committee. If accepted, your abstract will only be assigned as a digital poster and no live presentation will be required.
• Is an abstract automatically selected for a live presentative if the "digital poster only" is not selected?
No, if accepted, the abstract may still be assigned as a digital poster.
• Are place-holder or shell abstracts accepted?
Abstracts on research not yet performed and results not yet obtained are not accepted. If results are ready in January, a late-breaking abstract can be submitted.
• When does the late-breaking abstract submission take place?
From 8 to 24 January 2024. Please consult the Late-Breaking Abstract Guidelines.