ESTRO members are driving the Society forward with their efforts and commitment to achieve the ESTRO Vision
ESTRO membership gives you the tools to improve your daily practice, develop your career, and contribute actively to the progress of radiotherapy.
Why become an ESTRO member
Join more than 7500 professionals to shape the future of radiation oncology. Become a member and enjoy these benefits, based on your membership category:
- Access to Radiotherapy & Oncology (Green Journal)
- Discount on article publication charges related to the open access journals (ctRO, phiRO, tipsRO)
- Discount on online subscription to AAPM Medical Physics
- Open access publication fee discount for Radiotherapy & Oncology (Green Journal)
- Access to ESTRO annual congress webcasts via the ESTRO E-Library
- Reduced fee for attending ESTRO and joint conferences, ESTRO courses and contouring workshops
- Eligibility for special fees for members from emerging countries
- Access to the ESTRO E-Library (including Guidelines and publications)
- Access to ESTRO newsletters
- Eligibility for ESTRO mentorship programme
- Eligibility for awards/grants
- Voting rights at ESTRO General Assembly
- Eligibility to be a member of the ESTRO Board of Directors
- Contribution to the ESTRO Ambassador Solidarity fund
ESTRO offers various individual membership categories according to your level of involvement within the Society.
- Supporting Ambassador: You are an active member, committed to supporting the enhancement of the radiotherapy community and the development of the Society.
- Active: You wish to benefit from all the ESTRO membership advantages, shape your career and impact on ESTRO life.
- In-Training: You are a young professional in training, developing your career and network.
- Affiliate: You wish to enjoy some of the membership advantages and keep up to date in your field.
- Corporate Representative: You are employed by a company in the field of radiotherapy, wish to benefit from preferential access to ESTRO events and education tools and network as part of our members community.
- Individual Joint: You are a member of AAPM, AMPI, ISCO, JASTRO, SBRT or SEAROG and wish to benefit from the ESTRO members advantages.
ESTRO offers three types of collective membership:
- Institutional membership: designed for hospitals, clinics or other institutions seeking to gain visibility in the ESTRO community and support their oncology teams in their professional development.
- Joint membership: based on special agreements between ESTRO and other societies in the field of radiation oncology.
- RTT Alliance: based on membership agreements signed between ESTRO and a national society representing RTTs.