You can opt for various individual membership categories according to your level of involvement within the Society.
- Supporting Ambassador: You are an active member, committed to supporting the enhancement of the radiotherapy community and the development of the Society and willing to contribute to the ESTRO Solidarity Fund. You want to have voting rights at the General Assembly, be eligible to be a member of the Board of Directors, immediate access to the Congress webcasts and have an exclusive online access to ESTRO course books.
- Active: You wish to benefit from all the ESTRO membership advantages, shape your career and impact on ESTRO life. In addition, you want to have voting rights at the General Assembly, be eligible to be a member of the Board of Directors, have access to the Congress webcasts 4 months after the event and benefit from discounts on ESTRO events.
- In-Training: You are a young professional in training, developing your career and network. You want to have access to the education activities, have access to congress webcasts 4 months after the event and benefit from discounts on ESTRO events.
- Affiliate: You wish to enjoy some of the membership advantages and keep up to date in your field. You want to benefit from one discount for one ESTRO event once a year.
- Corporate Representative: You are employed by a company in the field of radiotherapy, wish to benefit from preferential access to ESTRO events and education tools and network as part of our members community.
- You are a member of AAPM, AMPI, ISCO, JASTRO, SBRT or SEAROG and wish to benefit from the ESTRO members advantages.