ESTRO in a few words
Founded in 1980, ESTRO, the European Society for Radiotherapy & Oncology (ESTRO), is a non-profit and scientific organisation that aims at reinforcing radiation oncology as a core partner in multidisciplinary cancer care and at guaranteeing accessible and high-value radiation therapy for all cancer patients who need it.
With over 7 000 members in and outside Europe, ESTRO supports all the Radiation Oncology professionals in their daily practice: Radiation Oncologists, Medical Physicists, Radiobiologists and RTTs (Radiation Therapists) and the wider oncology community.
ESTRO’s mission is to promote innovation, research, and dissemination of science through its congresses, special meetings, educational courses and publications.
The ESTRO Programs Administrator is responsible for ensuring a smooth support to ESTRO Units. Together with the other ESTRO Programs Administrators, s/he actively contributes to the administrative support of the Education, Congress, Membership and Society Affairs activities. In the performing of her/his duties, s/he is proficient in the use of the Database (administering, configuring and/or developing the CRM), providing the most efficient tool to manage the activities smoothly and effectively.
As part of the pool of ESTRO Programs Administrators:
- Proactively and autonomously update the ESTRO programs webpages;
- Manage the general infobox of the Society, and the central phone number to provide swift information and support concerning the ESTRO activities and projects;
- Manage the membership mailbox, to provide support and follow-up to Members
- Manage the entry of collective membership;
- Support the set up and configuration of the membership in the CRM;
- Maintain and clean the Membership DataBase;
- Chasing payments for all Units: check before the deadline if all registrations are duly paid;
- Provide support with refunds and Credit notes where needed;
- Manage group registrations for congresses and teaching courses;
- Take statistics directly from the CRM on a regular base and/or upon request;
- Liaise with the landlord for all office-related matters;
- Organize shipments to congresses and events when necessary;
- In collaboration with the other admin team members, dispatch the post;
- If deemed necessary and upon request provide general support to visitors during meetings in the office;
- Book transport and accommodation upon request of project managers and follow-up on travel invoices;
- Proactively ensure logistics for internal events (such as team building activities, business meetings,…) and celebrations (seniority, weddings, long-term sicknesses,…)
Other duties as per defined scope
Education and professional experience
- Bachelor degree preferably in Communication or in an Administration or Secretariat field
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar and multidisciplinary job is an asset
If you also combine following criteria and qualities, then you are probably the person we are looking for:
- Fluent in English
- Proficient management of CRM (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Common sense
- Strong time management and ability to multi-task and to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Be the smiling face and voice towards stakeholders
- Flexible and open to learn
- Positive mindset
- Ability to meet changing deadlines
- Maintain confidentiality
- IT literate (office, CRM, CMS)
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter in English (with reference “ADMIN” in the subject line) by 20 April 2022 latest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Contacts should happen by 30 April.