Content of the course:
- Clinical indications adult (CNS, GI, Head & Neck, Skull base)
- Pediatrics and AYA
- Basic physics of proton therapy
- Radiation biology
- Delivery & treatment planning
- Therapy workflow
- Uncertainty & motion
- Specification, commissioning & Q.A.
- New directions in proton therapy
Aim of course:
To provide detailed knowledge on the clinical, physics and technological aspects of proton therapy using pencil beam scanning
Radiation oncologists, medical physicists, physicists, engineers, radiation technologists and dosimetrists. No previous knowledge of proton therapy is necessary.