Second MESTRO conference (MESTRO 2023)
9-11 November 2023, Alfaisal University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
In person or/ and virtual attendance
Endorsed by ESTRO
We are pleased to announce registration for the second Middle East Society for Therapeutic Radiation Oncology (MESTRO) annual conference (MESTRO 2023). Attendees are welcome in person and/or virtually. The 2022 first MESTRO conference was a great success with an attendance of over 900 professionals (virtual and physical) from the Middle East and the region. We received an abundance of requests for another conference in 2023.
This conference is aimed to improve the quality of oncological treatment and to boost the network of oncology professionals in the region and beyond.
Training, research and patient care will be at the centre of the discussions. Highlights will include:
- international keynote speakers who will address cutting-edge studies and technologies;
- expert regional and national speakers;
- updates regarding the status of radiation oncology in regional countries;
- educational opportunities;
- accreditation for continuing medical education;
- sessions on cancers such as breast, head & neck, gastrointestinal, genito-urinary, gynaecological, paediatric, lung and central nervous system;
- presentations on immunotherapy;
- extensive sessions on brachytherapy and stereotactic radiotherapy;
- a brachytherapy workshop;
- multidisciplinary subcommittee discussions of multiple cancer sites;
- separate parallel sessions for physicists and radiation therapists; and
- hands-on training/demonstrations in contouring, trans-perineal prostate biopsy, hydrogel spacers and more.
For more information please visit our website:
CONFERENCE 2023 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN:
The organising and scientific committee promises that this experience will be beneficial and productive, and will lead to memories and the building of new acquaintances. For further communication, please contact Faten Alkhateeb, MESTRO organising team, College of Medicine, Alfaisal University.
Mobile: +966 50 541 2446 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the conference and MESTRO, we look forward to meeting you in Riyadh.
Dr Saad Alrashidi, MD, FRCPC, DRCPSC
Dr Nadeem Pervez, MBBS, FFRRCSI, FRCPC, MSc
Professor Jean-Philippe Pignol, MD, PhD
Professor Khaled Alkattan, MBBS, FRCS