5th International Oncology Leadership Conference (IOLC) - PDF Version
14-16 November 2021, Rome, Italy,
The 5th International Oncology Leadership Conference (IOLC) will be held in Rome, Italy, from 14-16 November 2021. IOLC 2021 is presented by the Association of Cancer Executives in partnership with Gemelli Advanced Radiation Therapy (ART), the European School of Oncology, and The Mandrier Group. IOLC is proud to be endorsed by the European SocieTy for Radiation Oncology (ESTRO).
Early-bird registration rates are available now till 31 August 2021: https://www.oncologyleadership.org/work/21-rome
IOLC brings together Oncology Administrators, Oncologists, Administrative Managers, Business Operations Managers, Chief Administrative Officers, Chief Nursing Officers, Clinical Administrators, Radiation Oncology Managers, Patient Navigators, and Service Line Directors from around the world to discuss the most critical issues in oncology administration.
Conference attendees will have the opportunity to attend an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the Gemelli ART along with hearing from several highly respected speakers including:
- Bruno Gridelli, M.D., Executive Vice President and Managing Director at University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) and UPMC Italy
- Vincenzo Valentini, Prof., Policlinico Gemelli, Italy
- Wally Curran, Jr, MD, FACR, FASCO, Global Chief Medical Officer, GenesisCare
- Filippo Alongi, Chairman of Advanced Radiation Oncology, IRCCS Ospedale S.Cuore Don Calabria, Negrar-Verona & Associate Professor at University of Brescia, Italy
- The European School of Oncology will deliver an in-depth workshop
Here are a few highlights from the agenda:
- Cancer Care Operations Post-Pandemic: What did we learn, what can we improve - Perspectives from the U.S., U.K., and E.U.
- New Models in Clinical Trials and Cancer Research: The Gemelli - Generator Experience
- Creating and Maintaining Care Pathways Across Three Continents
- A Comprehensive Look at Patient Experience in the New Age of Telehealth
- 1.5 Tesla MR-guided and Daily Adaptive Prostate Cancer SBRT: Feasibility, Preliminary Outcomes and Future Perspectives
- Fairer Breast Cancer Care in a Globalised World
- Precision Medicine (Two-Part Session)
Part 1 - Change is the Only Constant: Oncology Strategy for Precision Medicine
Part 2 - Minimal Invasive Interventional Oncology, The New Frontier of Precision Medicine: The Gemelli-IOC Experience
- ART and Artificial Intelligence for Patient Resilience
We are very pleased to be bringing IOLC to our attendees in an in-person format. Attendees will have access to fifteen sessions and five hours of dedicated networking time. See you in Rome!
To learn more about IOLC, please visit - https://www.oncologyleadership.org/