Guideline sub-groups are entity-specific or, otherwise, thematically focused groups working under the umbrella of Guidelines Committee.
The tasks of the Guideline Sub-Groups are:
- To act as a think tank to define the strategic framework for advancing guidelines in the given field within ESTRO.
- To structure the guidelines in the given field.
- To structure the updates of guidelines in the given field.
- To define writing panels for sharing/advancing the work of the guideline sub-group, as needed.
The deliverables of the Guideline Sub-Groups are:
- To prepare a yearly strategic plan regarding guidelines & their updates.
- To prepare checklists on the defined topics that are the be carried out by the writing panels.