Abstract submission is now closed.
Notification of outcome of abstract submission will be sent by the second week of January 2020.
The notification email is sent to the email address of the person whose credentials were used to login to the submission page.
Late breaking abstract submission: 15 January 2020
LATE BREAKING ABSTRACTS
• The work and/or update must be novel, ground-breaking, of high significance, evidence-based and with scientific merit
• The work and/or update must be original and not previously have been published or presented at any other scientific meeting
• The abstract must present timely findings which were not available at the time of the deadline (23 October 2019). The late breaking abstract deadline is not intended to be a second deadline for abstract submissions.
• A limited number of late-breaking abstracts will be accepted
• Submissions will be accepted for oral presentation only.
The deadline for late-breaking abstracts is 15 January 2020.
Withdrawal of an abstract
Abstracts submitted for ESTRO 2020 can be withdrawn until 10 December 2019 (to withdraw your abstract you should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org). After this date, withdrawal of abstracts is no longer possible. Abstracts selected for oral / poster presentation should be presented at the meeting. In case the first (presenting) author cannot attend the conference, he / she should assign a replacement and inform the ESTRO office of the replacement as soon as possible.