By the end of the course participants should:
- Have a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of oncology
- Get a clear picture of the complexity and importance of the multidisciplinary approach to cancer treatment
- Prepare a specific topic related to the theoretical and/or practical sessions and present it to plenary audience.
- History, epidemiology, genetics, dia-gnostics, treatment principles and therapeutic approaches, prevention and screening
- Communication with the patient
- Breast cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Gastro-intestinal cancers
- Genito-urinary cancers
- Gynaecological cancers
- Head and neck cancer
- Lung cancer
- Sarcoma and melanoma.