Jiahui Health嘉会医疗 (www.jiahui.com) is looking for a Director of Radiation Oncology to work in an established integrated Cancer Center in Shanghai. This position will be responsible for directing optimizing and running of the Radiation Oncology clinical service at Jiahui International Hospital and Cancer Center. This role will report directly to the Executive Director of Jiahui International Cancer Center.
- Jiahui provides a full spectrum of health care to help people live a better life, driven by a strong mission to change China’s landscape of medicine and to deliver CARE, QUALITY, and IMPACT in clinical care, clinical research, and professional training. Our health care network includes a LEED-Gold certified, world class Jiahui International Hospital for approved tertiary level care capacity of 500 licensed beds, Jiahui multi-clinic system for outpatient care & Jiahui Wellness Center for advanced health management as referral basis.
- Jiahui’s Vision: To be China’s leader in patient care and service, in health and medical education, and in advancing medicine.
- Jiahui’s Mission: We care for the sick, help people lead healthier lives, and empower those with the heart to serve.
- Lead the Radiation Oncology department
- Collaborate with MGH Radiation department for treatment planning and quality assurance
- Work closely with the Chief Physicist (full-time, 40 years US experience) to further enhancing international standard service
- Develop clinical programs for radiation therapy and treatment and conducted evidence based practice. Recruit, train and mentor clinical professionals of the department
- Lead in the development of clinical policies and procedures
- Collaborate with surgical oncology, medical oncology and all other clinical professionals as international multi-disciplinary cancer care model
- Assist and support the Executive Director of the Cancer Center to build a world class center in Shanghai and China
- Passion to make a change and deliver excellent patient care
- MD, MD/PhD or comparable degree
- Board-certified in Radiation Oncology, experience as a clinical faculty at an accredited university medical center is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical radiation oncology practice experience
- Strong English language proficiency, spoken and written. Chinese speaking is a plus
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Willingness to relocate to Shanghai, China.
- Challenge to fulfill your ambitions to advance your career
- Opportunity of make a meaningful impact in health care in China
- Strategic collaboration with international healthcare industry leaders including MGH, Boston.
- Competitive package to support you and your family
Some practice details for your reference:
- Elekta Versa HD Linear Accelerator with Hexpod treatment couch
- MOSAIQ ROIS system and Monaco treatment planning system
- State of the art QA equipment including Mobius 3D, ArcCheck, DoseLab
- Motion management, gating, DIBH, ABC procedures implementation in progress
- SRS, HDR brachytherapy services are planned for the future
Deadline to send applications: 1 November 2019